This card uses many different new products from the MINI CATALOGUE!
The stamp set is from the Notes Of Kindness Card Kit. This kit makes 20 cards (3.5″ x 5″) making it easy to create and send some fun and easy cards.
The paper used is from the Mosaic Mood Specialty designer series paper pack.
In this paper pack, you get 12 sheets of 12″ x 12″ patterned paper: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs.
- Mint Macaron: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Terracotta Tile: 5 1/4” x 4”
- Very Vanilla: 2 3/4” x 2 3/4”
- Designer Paper: 5 1/4” x 1 1/2”
- Emboss the Terracotta Tile cardstock with the Mosaic 3D embossing folder and attach the layer to the Mint Macaron card base.
- Attach the designer paper along the left edge of the Terracotta Tile layer.
- Using Soft Suede ink, stamp the greeting onto the Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Use the Circle Punch to cut out the stamped greeting
- Attach ribbon to the back of the circle.
- Attach the circle to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- Sale-A-Bration: For every $60 you spend, pick out a FREE PRODUCT from our Sale-A-Bration Brochure! Click here to see (ends Mar. 31st)
- Sale-A-Bration: JOIN STAMPIN’ UP, and get a mini paper cutter, 6″ x 6″ designer series paper sampler, and your choice of a stamp set*. (ends Mar. 31st)
*Host stamp sets and SAB stamp sets not included. You can join to SAVE money or to MAKE money, check out the details here!
- Sale-A-Bration: Receive the adorable Little Ladybug stamp set FREE in addition to your Stampin’ Rewards with any order over $375net! See it here (ends Mar. 31st)
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!