- Daffodil Delight: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼” – this will be your card base
- Basic Black: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
- Whisper White: 3 ¾” x 5” and scrap for the beehive and small bee
- Stamp the beehive onto the whisper white scrap using daffodil ink.
- Die-cut it using the coordinating die.
- Stamp the greeting using Memento ink onto the white layer.
- Add the beehive below the greeting using dimensionals.
- Stamp one of the small bees onto the white layer and another onto a scrap of white.
- Colour them in using the daffodil delight stampin’ blends marker.
- Add a bit of Wink of Stella to the wings for some shimmer.
- Die-cut the one bee using the coordinating die.
- Add it to the card front using dimensionals.
- Draw the flight path using the fine tip of the stampin’ write marker.
- Add the white layer to the center of the black cardstock and that to the center of the card front.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- Sale-A-Bration: For every $60 you spend, pick out a FREE PRODUCT from our Sale-A-Bration Brochure! Click here to see (ends Mar. 31st)
- Sale-A-Bration: JOIN STAMPIN’ UP, and get a mini paper cutter, 6″ x 6″ designer series paper sampler, and your choice of a stamp set*. (ends Mar. 31st)
*Host stamp sets and SAB stamp sets not included. You can join to SAVE money or to MAKE money, check out the details here!
- Sale-A-Bration: Receive the adorable Little Ladybug stamp set FREE in addition to your Stampin’ Rewards with any order over $375net! See it here (ends Mar. 31st)
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!