Valentine’s Day is 1 month away and the Heartfelt stamp set is the perfect one to make a card for your special someone! I think it’s the type of set that can be used for so much more than just Valentine’s. This stamp set also comes a bundle with 2 coordinating heart punches.
• Crumb Cake Card Stock: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼” (this will be your card base); 3 ¾” x 5” and scrap for scalloped heart
• Whisper White: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8” and scrap for stamping
• Linen Thread: 8”
1. Emboss the 3 ¾” x 5” piece of crumb cake with the coastal weave embossing folder.
2. Add the embossed cardstock to the center of the white cardstock and that to the card front.
3. Stamp the Happy Valentine’s Day greeting using real red ink onto a scrap of whisper white and punch it out using the coordinating punch.
4. Punch out a scalloped heart from crumb cake cardstock.
5. Stamp the arrow image using memento black ink and fussy cut it.
6. Add the arrow to the back of the stamped heart. Add that to the scalloped heart using dimensionals.
7. Add the heart to the card front using dimensionals.
8. Tie a bow from linen thread and add it to the card front.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- Sale-A-Bration: For every $60 you spend, pick out a FREE PRODUCT from our Sale-A-Bration Brochure! Click here to see (ends Mar. 31st)
- Sale-A-Bration: JOIN STAMPIN’ UP, and get a mini paper cutter, 6″ x 6″ designer series paper sampler, and your choice of a stamp set*. (ends Mar. 31st)
*Host stamp sets and SAB stamp sets not included. You can join to SAVE money or to MAKE money, check out the details here!
- Sale-A-Bration: Receive the adorable Little Ladybug stamp set FREE in addition to your Stampin’ Rewards with any order over $375net! See it here (ends Mar. 31st)
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!