Sneak Peek #5:
The new catalogue is coming out on June 2nd and as always there are so many great products, stamp sets, colours and more to choose from! The card below shows some sneak peeks of items coming very soon! Can you spot them??
*new items available June 2nd for customers OR now as a demonstrator!
- Stamp Sets – Tasteful Touches (152562)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper DSP(152492)
- Stamp Pads – Pretty Peacock (150083)
- Misc. – Tasteful Labels Dies (152886); Holiday Rhinestones (150457); Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack (152479); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Snail Adhesive (104332); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Whisper White: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”; 3 ½” x 4 ¼”; 2 ¼” x 2 ½”
- DSP: 3 pieces @ 1” x 4”
- Stamp the greeting “Just saying hello” in Pretty Peacock on the 2 ¼” x 2 ½” piece of white.
- Die-Cut with the Tasteful Label Die.
- Adhere the three 1” panels of DSP to the white piece that is 3 ½” x 4”. TIP: Adhere the two outside panels first, then the center panel.
- Place 6 Dimensionals on the back of the piece with the DSP, layer it on to the folded card base.
- Place 2 Dimensionals on the back of the die-cut layer piece.
- Adhere the die-cut layer piece to the center of the DSP layer.
- Place some of the Shaded Spruce small rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestones to the greeting.
- Tie a bow in the Old Olive ribbon and adhere it to the card with a Mini Glue Dot.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: Ornate Garden Suite – click here to see it
- Clearance Rack has been updated – click here
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalogue (Jan-June 2020) – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here