Sneak Peek #2:
The new catalogue is coming out on June 2nd and as always there are so many great products, stamp sets, colours and more to choose from! The card below shows some sneak peeks of items coming very soon! Can you spot them??
*new items available June 2nd for customers OR now as a demonstrator!
- Stamp Sets – Jar of Flowers Bundle (154064); Lovely You (152525)
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake (120953); Whisper White (100730); Pool Party (122924); Cherry Cobbler (119685)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Misc. – Stampin’ Blends Cherry Cobbler Combo (154880); Stampin’ Blends Pool Party Combo(154894); Stampin’ Blends Shaded Spruce Combo (154903); Stampin’ Blends Flirty Flamingo Combo (154884); Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder (153200); Whisper White ¼” Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon (151326); Paper Snips (103579); Paper Trimmer (152392); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Diecutting and Embossing Machine.
- Crumb Cake: 4 ¼ x 11
- Cherry Cobbler: 3 7/8 x 5 1/8
- Whisper White: 1 ½ x 5 plus scrap for flowers
- Pool Party: 3 ¾ x 5
- Stamp the jar image in the center of the Pool Party card stock, toward the bottom. Punch out.
- Emboss the main piece of Pool Party with the Old World Paper embossing folder.
- Mat the Pool Party and Cherry Cobbler cardstock together and add to your card base.
- Stamp your sentiment to the top of your Whisper White strip and adhere to your card.
- Tie your ribbon to the top of the jar and adhere jar to the bottom of the white strip.
- Stamp the floral image on scrap whisper white and colour as desired with Stampin’ Blends.
- Fussy cut image with snips, and adhere to the top of the jar with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: Ornate Garden Suite – click here to see it
- Clearance Rack has been updated – click here
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalogue (Jan-June 2020) – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here