Sneak Peek #1:
The new catalogue is coming out on June 2nd and as always there are so many great products, stamp sets, colours and more to choose from! The card below shows some sneak peeks of items coming very soon! Can you spot them??
*new items available June 2nd for customers OR now as a demonstrator!
- Stamp Sets – Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle (154065)
- Card Stock – Bumble Bee (153077); Garden Green (102584): Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Crushed Curry (147087)
- Misc. – In Good Taste Designer Series Paper (152494); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Snail Adhesive (104332); Die Cutting Machine
- Garden Green: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”, scrap for die cuts
- Bumble Bee: scrap for die cuts
- Whisper White: ½” x 3” for banner
- DSP: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Stamp and die cut the sunflower on Bumble Bee cardstock.
- Cut leaves from Garden Green cardstock
- Scrunch up the sunflowers in your hand to make them wrinkled and textured. I did not use water to wrinkle mine but you could spray water on them to give them a different effect.
- Stamp sentiment on to white cardstock and trim ends as desired.
- Layer all as shown in the sample.
- Use dimensionals to give height to the top sunflower and banner.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: Ornate Garden Suite – click here to see it
- Clearance Rack has been updated – click here
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalogue (Jan-June 2020) – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here