Sneak Peek #3:
The new catalogue is coming out on June 2nd and as always there are so many great products, stamp sets, colours and more to choose from! The card below shows some sneak peeks of items coming very soon! Can you spot them??
*new items available June 2nd for customers OR now as a demonstrator!
- Stamp Sets – Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle (154065)
- Card Stock – Bumble Bee (153077); Garden Green (102584):
- Stamp Pads – Crushed Curry (147087)
- Misc. –In Good Taste Designer Series Paper (152494); Bumblebee ¼” Ribbon (153622); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Snail Adhesive (104332); Die Cutting Machine
- Garden Green: scrap for die cuts
- Bumble Bee: 5 ½” x 8 ½” for card base; scrap for die cuts; 1” x 3” for sentiment
- DSP: 3” x 5 1/2”
- Stamp and die cut the sunflower on Bumble Bee cardstock.
- Cut leaves from Garden green cardstock
- Tie ribbon around DSP.
- Stamp sentiment on to Bumble Bee cardstock and trim ends as desired.
- Layer all as shown in the sample. Use dimensionals to give height to the middle sunflower and banner.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: Ornate Garden Suite – click here to see it
- Clearance Rack has been updated – click here
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalogue (Jan-June 2020) – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here