The Nothing’s Better Than stamp set is a super cute one for all chocolate, coffee, cocktail and cookie lovers! 🙂 It’s a fairly quick and easy card to make!
- Cinnamon Cider: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Crumb Cake: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- In Color Designer Paper: 2″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White: 2 5/8″ x 4″
Tips & Tricks:
- For the cut-out greetings, I used a bit of the Fine-Tip Glue Pen on the back and then carefully laid it on top of the Whisper White.
- I stamped the outline of the chocolate in Cinnamon Cider and for the middle part, I stamped on scrap paper before stamping in the middle of the outline so that it created a lighter colour. I then used the Fine-Tip Glue Pen to cover the center of the chocolate to make it look more 3D.
- I added dimensionals to the back of the white layer and to the back of the die-cut chocolates.
- I added a piece of ribbon to the front of the layers, then adhered the ends to the back. I then took another piece to create a bow around the ribbon.
Tip: For some reason, my bows work better if I make them upside down.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS: