I’m absolutely in love with this stamp set and card, I hope you do too! It’s using the new Jar of Flowers Bundle which includes the stamp set and the coordinating punch.
Real Red: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
Pool Party: 4″ x 5 1/4″
Flirty Flamingo: 3″ x 5 1/4″
Whisper White: 2″ x 5 1/4″
|1. Take a piece of ribbon or baker’s twine and adhere to the back of the jar.||2. I used Tear & Tape as it is very sticky.|
|3. Lightly place the jar and flowers on to the Whisper White cardstock to position and use a pencil to make a mark on all the sides of the jar to help with placement of the punch.||4. Use the markings to line up the punch.|
|5. Adhere punched out mason jar to the Flirty Flamingo layer and add Gems on top. Remove the adhesive cover on the back & front of the Shaker Dome and place it through the punched out jar shape.||6. Pull apart the top of the Shaker Dome a bit so that you can bring the ribbon through.|
|7. Adhere flowers to the top of the jar.||8. Tie a bow around the shaker dome with the baker’s twine.|
|9. Add dimensional to the back of the cut out flowers and add to the card.||10. Add Wink of Stella to the popped up flowers.|
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: Ornate Garden Suite – click here to see it
- Clearance Rack has been updated – click here
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalogue (Jan-June 2020) – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here