I’m obsessed with the new Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set and dies! I’ve seen so many beautiful cards already created with this stamp set and it is so versatile.
- Use the Subtle Dynamic Embossing Folder with a die-cut machine to add texture to the Whisper White cardstock. Adhere to card.
- Stamp the small sunflower randomly on the Balmy Blue cardstock using the matching ink pad. Adhere to the Night of Navy layer, then to the card.
- Stamp the large sunflower on Shimmery White cardstock using the Night of Navy ink pad.
- Colour petals using the Light Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blend.
- Use the Dark Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blend to add more detail to each petal.
- Colour the inside of the flower with the light and dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends. Cut out the flower using the coordinating die.
- Stamp the flower on to scrap Daffodil Delight cardstock using Night of Navy ink, then cut out using the circle cut out die. Scrunch the circle to add texture, the add to the flower using a dimensional.
- Use the leaf die to cut out 3 Whisper White leaves. Adhere leaves on to the Balmy Blue layer.
- Use Wink of Stella to add shimmer to the flower.
- Add the flower to the card using dimensional.
- Stamp the greeting on to scrap Whisper White cardstock, then cut out using Paper Snips. Add to the card using dimensional.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: Ornate Garden Suite – click here to see it
- Clearance Rack has been updated – click here
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalogue (Jan-June 2020) – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here