This card using the Birds & Branches stamp set by Stampin’ Up! was fairly quick and easy to do. It just took a little stamping, a little die-cutting and then put it all together! I love those kind of cards where they easy to make but turn out really pretty.
Blushing Bride: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
Whisper White: 3 3/4″ x 5″
Crumb Cake: 3 1/4″ x 3 3/4″
- Use the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder to add texture to the Crumb Cake layer.
- Take a Sponge Dauber with the Crumb Cake Ink Pad and swipe across the textured Crumb Cake. Adhere layer to the card.
- Stamp the bird background with Balmy Blue ink and the detailed bird with the Pacific Point ink.
- Stamp 3 flowers using Flirty Flamingo ink.
- Stamp bird’s nest using Crumb Cake ink.
- Stamp eggs using Blushing Bride ink.
- Use coordinating dies to cut out all the stamped images.
- Cut out the middle of the Whisper White cardstock using the die from the Birds & Branches Bundle.
- Adhere cut out shapes to the Whisper White layer.
- Attach Whisper White layer to the card using dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting on to a scrap piece of Balmy Blue cardstock using Pacific Point ink. Cut out using the Classic Label Punch. Use scissors or a paper trimmer to cut off the left side of punched shape. Adhere to the Whisper White layer.
- Add Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: Ornate Garden Suite – click here to see it
- Clearance Rack has been updated – click here
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalogue (Jan-June 2020) – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here