Happy Wednesday! I hope you had a great Family Day! 🙂 I thought I’d start with a bit of an explanation. The last couple of weeks, I’ve been sick on and off and I’ve had a tough time keeping up with everything. So sorry, I don’t have last week’s Stamping 411 video done. I literally have been in bed this weekend with a fever, aching body and congestion. 🙁 I’m pretty DONE with this being sick thing!!!
Today I thought I’d continue to show you some awesome swap cards from some demonstrator friends! This card created by Janice Weightman was made with some super fun products!
The teapot was cut out using the Tea Time Framelits Dies in the Sale-A-Bration brochure and you can get them for FREE with a min. $120 order!
Check out this beautiful patterned vellum layer!
Floral Romance 12″ X 12″ Specialty Designer Series Paper 148586
12 sheets total:
* 6 vellum sheets, 3 each of 2 single-sided designs
* 6 printed sheets, 3 each of 2 double-sided designs
* 12″ x 12″
See all the Occasions Catalogue & Sale-A-Bration products online here: www.stampingjo.com/store
or click the images below!
Spend $60 and you’ll get a FREE product of your choice from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure!
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!