If you haven’t figured it out yet, I am in love with all the beautiful butterfly themed products in the Occasions Catalogue and in the Sale-A-Bration Brochure! I made this super simple card the other day using part of the FREE BOTANICAL BUTTERFLY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (DSP) that you can get with a $60 purchase!
This DSP is probably my favourite paper in the nearly 17 years I’ve been with Stampin’ Up! It is so versatile and beautiful!
Balmy Blue: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
Basic Black: 2 1/4″ x 5 1/2
Designer Series Paper: 2″ x 5 1/2″
- Stamp greeting on to scrap Whisper White cardstock, then punch out using 1 3/4″ punch.
- Stamp outline butterflies on to Whisper White cardstock in Basic Black ink, then use bold butterfly stamps to stamp inside with Balmy Blue and Highland Heather.
- Punch out butterflies, then stamp body of butterflies using Memento ink.
- Use Wink of Stella to add glimmer to butterflies.
- Use Dimensionals to adhere circle and butterflies.
See all the Occasions Catalogue & Sale-A-Bration products online here: www.stampingjo.com/store
or click the images below!
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!