- Mossy Meadow Card Stock – 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼” on the 8 ½” edge
- Basic Black Card Stock – 4” x 5 ¼”
- Magnolia Lane DSP – 3 ¾” x 5”
- Very Vanilla Card Stock – scrap
- Black Glittered Ribbon – 14”
- Linen Thread – 4”
- Fold card base in half and set aside.
- Use Real Red Combo Stampin’ Blends to colour all the white blossoms on the piece of Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper then adhere on top of the Basic Black card stock.
- Wrap the Black Glittered Ribbon around both pieces and tie a knot towards the right side of the card panel.
- Adhere the completed panel from Step 3 to the card front.
- Using Real Red ink, stamp the sentiment onto a scrap of Very Vanilla card stock.
- Cut out the sentiment for the “ornament” using the largest circle from the Stitched Shapes Dies.
- Using Memento Black ink, stamp leaves as shown to the top and bottom of the ornament. Colour leaves with Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends.
- Punch one tulip from the Vase Builder Punch from a scrap of Silver Glimmer Paper. Turn upside down to create an ornament hanger and adhere to top of the ornament.
- Fold a piece of Linen Thread in half. Adhere one end behind the ornament hanger.
- Center ornament on the card front and bring linen thread to the top and adhere behind the top edge of the Basic Black Panel.
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some items in the clearance rack right now!!