The SWEETEST THING stamp set is perfect for any special birthday!
Smoky Slate – 4 ¼” x 11” – score at 2 ¾” and 5 ½”, 3 ½” x 3 ½”
Whisper White – 3 ¼” x 3 ¼”, 4” x 5 ¼”
Daffodil Delight Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper – 2 ½” x 4”
Rich Razzleberry – 1” x 3” strip – “flag” one end
1. Fold Smoky Slate card base in half at 5 ½”. Fold right edge back towards fold on the 2 3/4” fold line creating a Z-fold card.
2. Adhere the Gingham Gala paper to the front panel of card base.
3. Stamp the centre jar in Momento Black in on the small piece of Whisper White card stock.
4. Stamp the same image onto a post-it note so the top of the image will have the adhesive on the reverse side. Cut out the image.
5. Place the post it image over top of the same image stamped on Whisper White.
6. Next, stamp the other jar image on either side of the centre image.
7. Leaving the post note adhered, stamp the jelly bean image inside the left jar and the gummi bears inside the right image.
8. Remove post-it mask and stamp the mixed candy image inside the centre jar.
9. Use Stampin’ Blends to colour images as shown.
10. Adhere the stamped panel to the 3 ½” x 3 ½” Smoky Slate card stock.
11. Adhere the Rich Razzleberry strip to the back of panel referring to the photo for placement.
12. Adhere completed piece to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals as shown.
13. Stamp the “Happy Birthday” image in the bottom right corner using Rich Razzleberry ink.
14. Adhere inside panel to card base.
15. Add Enamel Dots to the top right corner.
See all the Occasions Catalogue & Sale-A-Bration products online here: www.stampingjo.com/store
or click the images below!
Spend $60 and you’ll get a FREE product of your choice from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure!
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!