Stampin’ Up! has challenged us demonstrators to come up with some #simplestamping cards, and this month, we are challenged to come up with Valentine’s Day cards.The best part of these simple cards is that they only use SIP: Stamps-Ink-Paper! For the card, we use 3 1/2″ x 5″ notecards and envelopes!
- Stamp the greeting with Black Memento ink. (Tip: Make sure your ink pad is well inked) I found that because this stamp is larger, it helped to use the Stamparatus to stamp it on the card. I had to re-ink the image a couple of times and re-stamp to ensure that the whole image showed up properly. Check out the VIDEO below to see how to use the Stamparatus! If you purchase the Stamparatus this month, you’ll be able to get 1 FREE exclusive Sale-A-Bration product!!
- Stamp the image stamp on bottom of card using Memento ink.
- To watercolour, I used ink pads with an Aqua Painter.
See all the Occasions Catalogue & Sale-A-Bration products online here: www.stampingjo.com/store
or click the images below!
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!