• Thick Whisper White: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼” – this will be your card base
• Shaded Spruce: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8” and scrap for tree
• Whisper White: 3 ¾” x 5” and scrap for tree
• Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper: 1 ¾” x 4”
• Gold Foil: 2” circle
• Shaded Spruce/Gold Ribbon: 4”
1. Stamp the greeting using Cherry Cobbler ink onto the bottom of the Whisper White layer.
2. Add the stamped piece to the shaded spruce layer, slightly slanted and adhere to the card base.
3. Adhere the strip of designer series paper across the middle.
4. Adhere the 2” gold circle.
5. Stamp the plaid patterned tree twice, using Shaded Spruce ink, once on a scrap of Shaded Spruce cardstock and then again on the Whisper White scrap.
6. Punch out both trees using the Pine Tree Punch.
7. Fold the ribbon in half, flag the ends and add it to the card base using mini glue dots.
8. Add both the trees to the card using dimensionals.
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some items in the clearance rack right now!!