- Old Olive: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼” AND 5/8” x 3 ½”
- Real Red: 3 7/8” x 4-13/16”
- Whisper White: 3 qty – 1 ½” x 3 ¾”
- Ribbon 10 ½”
- Fold the Old Olive cardstock in half.
- Stamp snowflakes around the edges of the front of the card using Old Olive ink.
- Wrap ribbon around the front flap of the card and adhere ends to the front using Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Stamp snowmen on the 3 panels and colour using the Stampin’ Blends.
- Add glimmer to snowmen using Wink of Stella.
- Adhere 3 Whisper White panels to the Real Red layer and then adhere the red layer to the card.
- Stamp greeting on the Old Olive strip then cut end with Paper Snips.
- Add the greeting to the card using Dimensionals.
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some items in the clearance rack right now!!