- Crumb Cake: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Early Espresso: 3 ¼” x 4 ¼”
- Whisper White: 3” x 4”
- ¼” Copper Trim: 10 inches
- Stamp Crumb Cake card front with Crackle Paint background stamp in Early Espresso ink.
- Stamp sentiment in Early Espresso ink towards the top third of the Whisper White panel.
- Next, stamp horse in Momento Black ink below the sentiment as shown. Colour with Stampin’ Blends.
- Stamp trees in Mossy Meadow ink on either side of the horse. Add a little grass below the horse using the Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blend.
- Tie a piece of ¼” Copper Trim around the bottom of the stamped front panel. Fray edges.
- Using photo for a guide, adhere both panels to the card front.
- Sponge edges of the completed card with Stamping Sponge and Early Espresso ink.
See all the Occasions Catalogue & Sale-A-Bration products online here: www.stampingjo.com/store
or click the images below!
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!