- Very Vanilla Cardstock- 8 ½” x 5 ½”
- Crushed Curry Cardstock- 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”, and 3” x 1 ½” for die behind the sentiment
- Copper Metallic Foil Paper- approx. 6” x 6”
- Classic Garage Designer Series Paper- Gray background piece is 4” x 5 ¼”, and yellow map strip is ¾” x 3 ½”
- Smoky Slate Cardstock- 2 ½” x 2”
- Fold Very Vanilla card base in half at 4 ¼” and adhere the Crushed Curry layer on top with Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp the car image repeatedly using Memento Black ink on the grey piece of Classic Garage Designer Series Paper. Then, adhere to card front with Snail Adhesive.
- Tear the ends of the ¾” x 3 ½” piece of Classic Garage (yellow map print) Designer Series Paper. Adhere to the front of the card with Snail Adhesive.
- Using the Copper Foil Paper and the largest square in the Stitched Shapes Framelits, die cut a stitched square and adhere it to the card with Mini Glue Dots. At the same time, using the Copper Foil Paper, die cut the largest of the cog shapes and two smaller ones. Adhere the largest cog die cut to the Copper Foil square using Mini Glue Dots. Adhere the smaller single cog shapes with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered the smaller single cog shapes with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the upper right and lower left of the stitched square.
- Stamp the sentiment on Smoky Slate Cardstock using Memento Black Ink then cut with appropriate die cut. Using the dies, also die cut the shape behind the sentiment using Crushed Curry Cardstock. Adhere the Crushed Curry die cut to the back of the sentiment piece using Snail Adhesive then add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the sentiment and attach to card.
See all the Occasions Catalogue & Sale-A-Bration products online here: www.stampingjo.com/store
or click the images below!
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!