- Coastal Cabana: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Granny Apple Green: scrap for circle die-cut
- Whisper White: 5 1/2” x 1/2”; 4” x 5 1/4″
- DSP: 5 1/2” x 2”; jar image of your choice
- Score Coastal Cabana at 4 1/4″; fold to create card base.
- Adhere DSP across center of card.
- Stamp sentiment with Bermuda Bay on Whisper White strip; punch right end with Tailored Tag Punch to create banner. Adhere to DSP.
- Die-cut candy jar from DSP with Jar of Sweets Framelits. Loop metallic thread and adhere to back of jar with SNAIL Adhesive. Loosely fold 6” of ribbon behind jar; adhere. Adhere jar to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Lightly rub Embossing Buddy over front of Granny Apple Green cardstock. Stamp Happy Birthday sentiment with Versamark ink slightly above straight edge of cardstock. Sprinkle generously with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder; heat with Heat Tool. Punch with circle punch. (You will end up with an incomplete circle.) Adhere above the banner with SNAIL Adhesive, matching straight edges.
- Stamp coordinating candy jar in corner of Whisper White panel and adhere inside card.
See all the Occasions Catalogue & Sale-A-Bration products online here: www.stampingjo.com/store
or click the images below!
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!