This card with Puff Paint was super fun to make. I love how it starts as a liquid and then puffs up with heat from the heat tool.
- Pretty Peacock: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4 ¼”
- Whisper White: 2” x 5 ¼” AND 1 ¼”1 ?”
- In Color Designer Series Paper: 2 ½” x 5 ¼”
- Fold the Pretty Peacock cardstock in
- Adhere Whisper White cardstock to the top of the card leaving ¼” border at the top.
- Adhere Designer Series Paper to the bottom of the card overlapping Whisper White cardstock.
- Use the Cup of Cheer dies to cut out a cup in Basic Black and the topper in Silver Foil Paper.
- Adhere the foil cup topper to the Basic Black cup using SNAIL. TIP: you can use a paper piercer or paper snips to take adhesive away from the cutout portions.
- Cut out a candy cane using the two Cup of Cheer dies. Adhere together using SNAIL.
- Stamp the greeting on the Whisper White cardstock using Real Red ink. Take paper snips to cut out edges of the rectangle, then punch out a hole at the top with a paper hole punch.
- Take a piece of the Real Red Curly Ribbon and tie a knot through the hole, the cut ends.
- Place the cup approximately where you will adhere it and use it to gauge where to put the Snowfall Accents Puff Paint. Use a heat tool to heat set and you will see it puff up.
- Adhere candy cane to the back of the cup with SNAIL, then add cup to the card using dimensionals.
- Add tag to the card using dimensionals.
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some items in the clearance rack right now!!