Find out about the **YEAR-END CLOSEOUT EVENT** below!
Giving a gift card is nice, but when you pair it with a hand-stamped gift card holder, it’s the perfect gift!
- ThickVery Vanilla (base): 4 ¼” x 11”, score at 5 ½”
- Thick Very Vanilla – scrap
- Pretty Peacock – 3 ½” x 3 ½”
- Copper Foil – 4” x 4”
- Designer Paper – 3” x 12”, score at 5 ½” & 9 ½”
- Emboss the card base using the Tufted 3D Embossing Folder.
- Fold up the lower half of the designer paper so the opposite pattern is showing to create a pocket. Use the 1” Circle Punch to make a notch in the center of the designer paper. Adhere the pocket closed using Tear & Tape.
- Adhere the designer paper to the front and inside the base of the cardstock as shown.
- Punch a 2 ¼” circle using Pretty Peacock cardstock. Emboss using the Tufted 3D Embossing Folder.
- Die-cut a slightly larger circle than the Pretty Peacock cardstock using the Copper Foil Sheet and the Layering Circles Dies. Adhere it to the Pretty Peacock cardstock. Adhere these layers to the left side of the designer paper using Dimensionals.
- Lightly rub the Very Vanilla scrap cardstock with the Embossing Buddy. Stamp the ornament image using Versamark in on Thick Very Vanilla scrap cardstock. Immediately cover with copper embossing powder and heat set. Punch the ornament out using the coordinating punch.
- Using the Aqua Painter and Pretty Peacock ink, colour in the ornament. Colour in the topper of the ornament using Night of Navy ink. Ink will resist where there is heat embossing so after the cardstock has dried, blog the image using a clean, dry cloth to remove the water/ink from the copper embossed lines. Adhere the ornament to the center of the circle layers using a combination of Dimensionals and Mini Dimensionals.
- Stamp the greeting using Night of Navy ink on Thick Very Vanilla scrap cardstock. Cut around the perimeter of the greeting using your scissors. Adhere the greeting, overlapping the ornament as shown, using Mini Dimensionals.
- Insert the gift card inside the pocket on the inside of the card.
THE YEAR-END CLOSEOUT EVENT IS ALMOST HERE
Stampin’ Up!’s Year-End Closeout is almost here! Beginning December 3 and while supplies last, you can save big on a selection of retiring and surplus items including holiday catalogue items, stamp sets, and Paper Pumpkin past kits. You’ll want to shop early to avoid missing out! Supplies are limited and popular items will sell out quickly!! This amazing sale ends on January 2 or while supplies last. More information coming on December 3.
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some items in the clearance rack right now!!