This stamp set features a stunning photorealistic rose that can be stamped in 3-steps.
- Calypso Coral: 11” x 4-1/4” scored at 5-1/2” for card base
- Very Vanilla: Two pieces 5 -1/8” x 4-7/8” and one 4” x 3” to cut frame from
- Organdy Ribbon: 20”
- Cut out the Very Vanilla frame using the smaller piece of Very Vanilla card stock and the Wild Rose dies. Stamp “Hope Your Day” sentiment in Calypso Coral ink on the frame.
- Stamp three of the bold rose image around the edge of a Very Vanilla panel using Petal Pink ink. Stamp over the petal pink roses with the floral highlight stamp using Calypso Coral, lining them up to match as closely as possible, then finish the roses by stamping the rose detail over the top using Early Espresso ink.
- Add leaves to the background using Old Olive ink for the leaf background and Mossy Meadow ink for the veining on top of the leaves.
- Wrap the Organdy ribbon around the rose-stamped panel and tie a bow on the front right side. Adhere to top of Coral card.
July Stampin’ News:
- Bonus Days are here and that means, it’s time to start earning coupon codes to redeem in August!
Here’s how it works: For every $60 you spend July 1-31 (before shipping and tax), you earn a $6 Bonus Days coupon code that can be redeemed August 1-31.
- Starter Kit Promotion
If you’ve been thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, starting July 1st is the time to turn that thought into action!
Here’s how you can get lots of extra value by signing up!
New demonstrators who sign up between July 1 and August 31 will receive an additional $40 that they’ll be able to put toward their Starter Kit (pay only $135 and choose $205 worth of products).THEN, as an additional bonus, you’ll receive a $14 coupon code the following month!
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some items in the clearance rack right now!!