I made this card on the weekend and used one of my favourite new stamp sets and a new In Color.
We have 5 new beautiful In Colors with the new catalogue:
The To A Wild Rose Stamp Set features a regal 3-step rose.
- Terracotta Tile: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
- Basic Black: 3” x 5 ½”
- Whisper White: 2 ¾” x 5 ½”
- Fold Terracotta Tile card base and stamp outline flower in matching ink colour around edges.
- Stamp the second layer of flower on Whisper White cardstock randomly using Terracotta Tile ink.
- Stamp middle part of the flower using Memento Black ink. To get a lighter colour, stamp on scrap paper first before stamping in the flower.
- Stamp the greeting using Memento Black ink.
- Adhere Whisper White layer to Basic Black layer after stamping is complete.
- Cut a piece of Black Glittered ribbon (approx. 3 ½”) and adhere ends to back of Basic Black layer.
- Cut another piece of ribbon approximately the same size and tie in a knot around the first ribbon. Trim ends.
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some items in the clearance rack right now!!