So sad! The “This Little Piggy” is on the Last-Chance List. Get this adorable stamp set before it’s gone!
It’s going to be a different kind of Mother’s Day this year and I think that this card is very fitting. My mom is no longer with us as she passed away from Lung Cancer years ago, but, I am thankful that all my kids are still home (for now) and I can be them at home. 🙂
• Pool Party CS: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2”; scrap for die-cutting
• Whisper White: 4” x 5-1/4”; ¾” x ½”; 2 pieces at 1/8” x ½”; scrap for die-cutting
• DSP: 4-1/8” x 5-3/8”
• Ribbon: about 12”
1. Burnish the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder.
2. Stamp the pig in Petal Pink ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS, then die cut using a scalloped rectangle die.
3. Die-cut a slightly larger rectangle from a scrap of Pool Party CS.
4. Colour the pig with Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers, and its feet in Light Crumb Cake.
5. Score the ¾” x ½” Whisper White CS every 1/8” on the Simply Scored.
6. Glue the DSP layer onto the front of the card base.
7. Glue the Pool Party CS die cut layer onto the DSP layer at an angle.
8. Glue the pig layer over the Pool Party CS layer at an angle.
9. Glue the two 1/8” strips of Whisper White CS and the scored mask onto the pig’s face.
10. Tie the ribbon in a bow and adhere it onto the card using Mini Glue Dots.
11. Glue the Whisper White CS onto the inside of the card base.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: Ornate Garden Suite – click here to see it
- Clearance Rack has been updated – click here
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalogue (Jan-June 2020) – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here