- Mossy Meadow: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, folded in half for card base; 3” x 4-1/2”
- Whisper White: 5-1/4” x 4”; 4” x 2-3/4”
- DSP: 3-1/2” x 1-7/8” (2); 3-3/4” x 1-1/2” (you choice of patterns)
- Stamp the swinging girl and the quote on Whisper White cardstock and die cut with Stitched Rectangles die (2-1/2” x 2-1/4”).
- Die-cut Mossy Meadow cardstock with Stitched Rectangle die one size larger (3-7/8” x 2-5/8”). Adhere pieces together.
- Adhere large Whisper White cardstock on the folded card base. Adhere Designer Series Paper to the card.
- Attach stamped piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Make a bow with Crinkle Seam Binding and attach it with a Mini Glue Dot.
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some items in the clearance rack right now!!