Can you believe that this flower was made with WASHI TAPE?
The Pressed Petals Specialty Washi Tape includes a unique roll of flower washi tape with peel-and-stick flower petals so you can create your own flowers. Simple—just tear, tape, and transform. Go basic and use single strips as accents. Or step it up and combine strips to create custom backgrounds, decorations, and more. It’s an effortless way to add colour to your projects.
- Cardstock 1: Merry Merlot 5 1/2″ x 6″
- Cardstock 2: Whisper White 2 3/4″ x 5 3/4″
- Stamp the stem and the greeting on Whisper White using Garden Green and Merry Merlot ink colours.
- Hold one of the pressed flower petal Washi on tip of your finger, pat Embossing Buddy on the exposed portion to take get rid of the sticky party. Adhere to the top of the stems. Repeat process 5 more times in a sequence of threes.
- Adhere Gold Faceted Gem to the middle of the flower.
- Adhere the Crushed Curry Seam binding bow to the cardstock using a glue dot
Here’s an amazing card that Stampin’ Up artists created:
September Stampin’ News:
Buy 3 Get 1 FREE- Designer Series Paper
SAVE ON SELECT DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!
Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs!
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some items in the clearance rack right now!!