Sometimes all it takes is some designer series paper to add that special something to a card!
You can cut apart the designs on this piece of designer paper to add strips on the card.
- Thick Whisper White: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, scrap
- Rococo Rose: 5” x 3 3/4”
- Crumb Cake: 4 1/2” x 3 1/4”
- Attach the Crumb Cake cardstock to the Rococo Rose cardstock and then those layers to the Thick Whisper White card base.
- Cut the strip off of the designer paper (pattern shown) so that it’s 12” by about 3/4”. It should be cut pretty tight around the flowers. Then cut this into four 3” pieces.
- Use these pieces to create a frame on the layer of Crumb Cake cardstock. Once you have the pieces arranged, attach them to the card.
- Using Early Espresso ink, stamp the greeting onto the scrap of Thick Whisper White cardstock. Punch out the greeting and attach it to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow using the Braided Linen Trim and attach it to the card using a Mini Glue Dot.
July Stampin’ News:
- Bonus Days are here and that means, it’s time to start earning coupon codes to redeem in August!
Here’s how it works: For every $60 you spend July 1-31 (before shipping and tax), you earn a $6 Bonus Days coupon code that can be redeemed August 1-31.
- Starter Kit Promotion
If you’ve been thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, starting July 1st is the time to turn that thought into action!
Here’s how you can get lots of extra value by signing up!
New demonstrators who sign up between July 1 and August 31 will receive an additional $40 that they’ll be able to put toward their Starter Kit (pay only $135 and choose $205 worth of products).THEN, as an additional bonus, you’ll receive a $14 coupon code the following month!
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some items in the clearance rack right now!!