Hi stamping friends! I challenged myself last week to use up every pattern of the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper with the Peaceful Poppies Suite Bundle and the Painted Poppies Bundle. The papers are so beautiful and I love how the cards turned out. You’ll see that most of the cards are pretty simple since I really let the paper be the focus.
The colours found in the designer paper are:
Basic Black, Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
I used the Whisper White 1/4″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon on many of the cards I made in this set, but, for this one…I coloured it using our Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. The great thing about the blends is that since it is alcohol-based, the can be used to colour ribbon and the colour will dry very quickly.
Poppy Parade: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
Old Olive: 4″ x 5 1/4″
Designer Paper: 3 3/4″ x 5″
I have more cards to come in the next days with this bundle!
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- Sale-A-Bration: For every $60 you spend, pick out a FREE PRODUCT from our Sale-A-Bration Brochure! Click here to see (ends Mar. 31st)
- Sale-A-Bration: JOIN STAMPIN’ UP, and get a mini paper cutter, 6″ x 6″ designer series paper sampler, and your choice of a stamp set*. (ends Mar. 31st)
*Host stamp sets and SAB stamp sets not included. You can join to SAVE money or to MAKE money, check out the details here!
- Sale-A-Bration: Receive the adorable Little Ladybug stamp set FREE in addition to your Stampin’ Rewards with any order over $375net! See it here (ends Mar. 31st)
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!