HAPPY NEW CATALOGUE DAY!!!
Make sure you check out my site today (past 2pm EST) to see all the new products! www.stampingjo.com/store
The new catalogue is chock-full of awesome new stamps & accessories and I’m so excited for the launch! Here is a fun project with some brand new products that don’t include any stamping!
The great thing about getting a Stampin’ Up! card pack is that it makes card making super easy and fast!
- Cut down one of the card bases in the Memories & More Cards & Envelopes to 8 ½” x 5 ½”, fold to create card front.
- Glue one of the 4” x 3” Memories & More Cards to the left side of the card front.
- Cut out the sentiment from the Memories & More Card using the 3 ½” x 2 1/8” die from the Rectangle Framelits using a die cutting machine.
- Glue the rectangle on the front of the card centering it on the first card.
- Add some magnolia and leaves stickers from the Memories and More Cards to the top right corner of the rectangle.
The Magnolia Lane Memories & More Card Pack features beautiful floral images.
* 50 total double-sided cards (2 each of 25 designs) in 3″ x 4″ and 4″ x 6″ sizes
* 6 4″ x 6″ single-sided printed vellum specialty cards
* 4 sticker sheets
* Acid free, lignin free
* Great for scrapbooking and cardmaking
Product colours: Basic Black, Early Espresso, Garden Green, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink, So Saffron, Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some items in the clearance rack right now!!