It’s a butterfly kind of day! 🙂 I’m using more of the Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper today on this card. As I’ve said in the last couple of days…you NEED this paper…it’s so beautiful.
- Petal Pink: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Designer Paper: 4″ x 5 1/4″ and 2 3/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Blackberry Bliss: 3″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White: 7/8″ x 2 1/4″
- Cut out the butterfly using the Springtime Impressions Dies with Whisper White cardstock.
- Adhere Petal Pink designer paper to card.
- Adhere patterned designer paper to the Blackberry Bliss layer. Wrap the ribbon around the layers and tie in a bow. Adhere to the card.
- Stamp greeting on the Whisper White layer and add to the card using Dimensionals.
- Fold butterfly a bit and add to the card using Dimensionals.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: Ornate Garden Suite – click here to see it
- Clearance Rack has been updated – click here
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalogue (Jan-June 2020) – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here