- Whisper White: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” for card base & ¼ sheet for die-cutting
- Wrapped in Plaid Designer Paper: 2” x 5-1/2”
- Fold the Whisper White base card in half.
- Layer the 2” piece of Designer Paper onto the left side of the card base using Snail.
- Using your die cut machine, cut 3 of the 2nd smallest squares and 1 of the smallest stitched rectangle.
- Stamp the house, roof and door using the 3 different ink colours; alternate for each of the 3 squares.
- Using the Night of Navy ink pad, stamp the sentiment on the stitched rectangle.
- Adhere the 3 squares onto the right side of the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the sentiment on the left side of the card using Dimensionals.
- Tie the Curly Ribbon into a bow and adhere to sentiment rectangle using a mini-Dimensional.
- Optional: stamp one of the other sentiments inside the card using ink colour of choice.
Stampin’ Up!’s Year-End Closeout is here! Beginning December 3 and while supplies last, you can save big on a selection of retiring and surplus items including holiday catalogue items, stamp sets, and Paper Pumpkin past kits. You’ll want to shop early to avoid missing out! Supplies are limited and popular items will sell out quickly!! This amazing sale ends on January 2 or while supplies last.
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some items in the clearance rack right now!!