The Free as a Bird stamp set is so pretty and great for colouring.
I got this idea from Kim Lee’s Gift Box here. I love how we can share ideas and be inspired by others.
- Add texture to Petal Pink cardstock by using the Tufted 3D Embossing Folder and a die-cut machine. Adhere to card using Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Stamp greeting on 5/8″ x 3 3/4″ piece of Petal Pink cardstock. Snip ends with Paper Snips.
- Stamp images on Shimmery White cardstock using Memento ink.
- Colour images using Stampin’ Blends. I started from the darkest colour to the lightest.
- Cut out (fussy cut) all images using Paper Snips.
- Add ribbon to the back of the Petal Pink layer with Tear & Tape Adhesive and add to card.
- Add images to card using Dimensionals.
- Add Rhinestone Embellishments to card.
CLEARANCE RACK: New items were added today!!!
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: Ornate Garden Suite – click here to see it
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalogue (Jan-June 2020) – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here