Easter is coming soon, so I thought I’d play a bit to come up with an Easter card. I don’t normally purchase Easter stamp sets so it was fun to look at the products I have on hand and still make something cute!
- Stamp the greeting from the Seriously The Best stamp set on to (4″ x 5 1/4″) cardstock using Rococo Rose ink.
- Cut out one 3 1/4″ long oval and two 2 1/2″ long ovals in Whisper White cardstock using the Layering Ovals Dies.
- Cut out two 2″ ovals with 2019–2021 In Color 6″ X 6″ Designer Series Paper using the Layering Ovals Dies.
- Adhere checkered ovals to Whisper White ovals to create ears. Add ears to the back of the large oval face.
- Adhere bunny face to the bottom left of the Rococo Rose cardstock extending past the card front.
- Cut the edges of the bunny face using scissors or Paper Trimmer.
- Punch out a heart using the Dog Builder punch and adhere to the face.
- Use a dauber with Rococo Rose ink to add rosy cheeks on the bunny. (I inked it up and then took off some of the ink on a scrap paper before using it on the bunny).
- Use the black Stampin’ Write marker to create eyes and whiskers.
- Use the Dark Lovely Lipstick Blend marker to colour ribbon. Tie the ribbon in a bow and attach it to the card using a glue dot.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- 2nd Release of Sale-A-Bration products!!! Click here: https://tinyurl.com/v3kcekq
- Coordinating Products: Click here to see them
- Sale-A-Bration: For every $60 you spend, pick out a FREE PRODUCT from our Sale-A-Bration Brochure! Click here to see (ends Mar. 31st)
- Sale-A-Bration: JOIN STAMPIN’ UP, and get a mini paper cutter, 6″ x 6″ designer series paper sampler, and your choice of a stamp set*. (ends Mar. 31st)
*Host stamp sets and SAB stamp sets not included. You can join to SAVE money or to MAKE money, check out the details here!
- Sale-A-Bration: Receive the adorable Little Ladybug stamp set FREE in addition to your Stampin’ Rewards with any order over $375net! See it here (ends Mar. 31st)
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here