- Stamp sentiment with Golden Glitz Delicata Metallic Ink on the top left of the card base.
- Die-cut rose from Designer Series Paper; adhere to the card base with dimensionals.
- Add Gold Glitter Enamel Dots to the card.
- Create the bow and adhere to the card with glue dots.
- Loop the ribbon back and forth so there are 3 loops on each side and “tails” on each side; trim excess “tail”.
- With the remaining ribbon, tie a knot in the middle of the loops. Trim down the tails from the knot.
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some items in the clearance rack right now!!