At this time of year, the UPS guy (or gal) is crazy busy! I know mine has visited me tons of times so far in December with Stampin’ Up! boxes and with some of my online shopping! Here’s a cute card just for that special delivery Santa! 🙂
- Shaded Spruce: 5 ½” x 8 ½” score 8 ½” side at 4 ¼” (card base)
- Whisper White: 2 ¾” x 4 ½”; 5 ¼” x 4”; ½” x 1”
- Cherry Cobbler: 3’ x 4 ¾”
- Wrapped in Plaid DSP: 5 ¼” x 4”
- Fold Shaded Spruce cardstock in half for your card base. Adhere the Wrapped in Plaid designer paper to the front of the card base.
- On the 2 ¾” x 4 ½” Whisper White cardstock, stamp the mail (UPS) man, boxes, and saying in Memento ink. Stamp truck in Soft Suede. To “fill in” truck, colour the ½” x 1” piece of Whisper White cardstock with Soft Suede marker. Adhere the coloured piece to the back of the truck. Colour in the boxes and man with Stampin’ Blends. Draw lines under man and truck with the Light Basic Black and the Light Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends markers. Cut out a Stampin’ Up! Logo from the Washi Tape and add sticker to the largest box.
- Adhere the stamped Whisper White cardstock on Cherry Cobbler cardstock. Adhere this to the front of the card base on an angle.
- Add 3 Holiday Rhinestones (largest) to the front of the card.
Stampin’ Up!’s Year-End Closeout is here! Beginning December 3 and while supplies last, you can save big on a selection of retiring and surplus items including holiday catalogue items, stamp sets, and Paper Pumpkin past kits. You’ll want to shop early to avoid missing out! Supplies are limited and popular items will sell out quickly!! This amazing sale ends on January 2 or while supplies last.
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some items in the clearance rack right now!!