- Thick Whisper White Cardstock: 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”
- Whisper White Cardstock: 6” x 3 ½” for flowers
- Pineapple Punch Cardstock: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Watercolor Paper: 2 ½” x 2 ½” (approx.) to die cut with 2 1/8” stitched square
- Pressed Petals Specialty DSP: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
Check out how cute this OVER THE MOON stamp set is!!
- Fold thick Whisper White card base in half and set aside.
- Attach the Pressed Petals Designer Paper piece to the Pineapple Punch piece of cardstock with Snail adhesive. Then, wrap linen thread around the middle of the layer and tie a bow. Attach the layer to the card front with snail adhesive.
- Use the medium Daisy Punch and cut 6 flowers from the 6” x 3 ½” piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Use a sponge dauber and Pineapple Punch ink pad to ink the centers of the punched flowers a little. Then, stack two flowers a little off to make the flower look fuller and stick together with a glue dot. Make 3 full flowers with 2 punched pieces each. Attach to the card front with glues dots as shown in the picture.
- Die cut a 2 1/8” square from the Fluid 100 watercolour paper with the Stitched Shapes Dies. Then, stamp the cow using Staz-On ink.
- Use your Aqua Painter to colour the cow image. I used Balmy Blue for the sky, Soft Suede for the cow, Lovely Lipstick for the ears and nose and the tip of her boot, Pineapple Punch with a little Soft Suede for the hair and flower, and Garden Green for leaves.
- Attach that square to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Here are a couple of other cards made with this stamp set!!
- Stampin’ Up! has added tons of stamp sets to the Clearance Rack and they are only available while supplies last! See all the discounted products here
- Bonus Days are coming July 1st and that means, it’s nearly time to start earning coupon codes to redeem in August!
Here’s how it works: For every $60 you spend July 1-31 (before shipping and tax), you earn a $6 Bonus Days coupon code that can be redeemed August 1-31.
- Starter Kit Promotion
If you’ve been thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, starting July 1st is the time to turn that thought into action!
Here’s how you can get lots of extra value by signing up!
New demonstrators who sign up between July 1 and August 31 will receive an additional $40 that they’ll be able to put toward their Starter Kit (pay only $135 and choose $205 worth of products).THEN, as an additional bonus, you’ll receive a $14 coupon code the following month!
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some items in the clearance rack right now!!