- Soft Suede: 4 1/4” x 11”
- Whisper White: Scrap for Stitched Circle Die
- DSP: 4” x 5 1/4” and 3” x 4 3/4” and a scrap to cut the flowers and birds from
- Score Soft Suede cardstock at 5 1/2″; fold to create card base.
- Attach the Designer Series Paper to card front and stamp sentiment with Soft Suede ink
- Tie ribbon around card into a bow
- Cut a Stitched Circle from Whisper White card stock
- Cut Bird and Flower images from Designer Series Paper and attach to die cut circle, trim the bird along the edge of the die cut but let the stems and flower hang over the edge. Attach circle with dimensionals.
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some items in the clearance rack right now!!