REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!!!
Coming August 11th 2012
Stampin' Girls Convention
Don’t miss out on this fabulous event!!!
THEME: CHRISTMAS IN AUGUST
GUEST SPEAKER – Missy Shipman
"Hi, friends! My name is Missy Shipman. I live in Baldwinsville, New York, near Syracuse, with my wonderful husband, Bill, and our two delightful boys, Matt and Billy. I taught elementary school for nine years before resigning when Matt was born.
I love that as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I am still a teacher–but without the report cards!
I have always loved to "make stuff." I had used rubber stamps in my classroom, like "neater please" or a star on the top of the spelling
test, but didn't realize their artistic potential until introduced to Stampin' Up! It was definitely love at first sight! In addition to papercrafting, I also enjoy sewing, so I was very happy when Stampin' Up! added our line of designer fabrics.
In my over a dozen years as a demonstrator, I have been blessed to
meet many dear friends. I'm so thankful for the privilege of sharing
our high-quality products and the fabulous opportunities we have as
customers, hostesses, and demonstrators with Stampin' Up! I had the
great fortune of meeting Josee at my first Founder's Circle trip–when
she welcomed me in her seat on the bus enroute to a wonderful outdoor
musical theater performance. I was so thankful for her kindness.
Little did we know that years later we would be called to serve on the
Advisory Board together. What a special honor! And it is a great
honor for me to be asked to visit your team's retreat this summer. I
look forward to sharing a great adventure!"
I am really excited to have Missy share with us this summer!
EARLY BIRD PRICING UNTIL JULY 8TH
- Great make and take's designed to help you with your Christmas Events featuring products from the Holiday Mini Catalogue!
- Christmas Card Swap Contest (win a $25 gift certificate for best card)
- Wow Swap Contest (win a $25 gift certificate for best 3D project)
- Wow presentations by fellow demonstrators, you'll be wow'd by their creativity!
- Candy Bar (new)…do I need to say more? YUM!
- Great food included…lunch will be catered by Bianca Coldrey from www.takeanotherbite.com! YUM!!!
- Tons of prizes & a huge raffle!
- Goody package including approx. $25 worth of supplies for your make and take's, including directions!
- Tons of little suprises
- An amazing day sharing your love of stamping with other just like YOU!
Hosted by Josée Smuck &
the Inky Divas Team!