Host a fun Stamping Party!
Earn a FREE Shopping Spree! Stamp with friends, have a ladies night out AND earn free products, what could be better!? Contact me to schedule your fun stamping night!
Types of party:
1) In your home: You supply the space, I supply the projects. I come with 3 projects perfect to teach you and your friends some fun stamping techniques. You’ll have a chance to ask questions and everyone will get to make one the project for FREE.
2) In my Stamping Studio: Invite your friends to my stamp studio and get an opportunity to view hundreds of samples all made with Stampin’ Up! products. It’s a stampers paradise. You’ll get to see the same great projects as above! No cleaning for you!
3) Express Beginner Workshop: Want to have the benefits of hosting a workshop, but you & your friends don’t have the TIME for a typical stamp party? You and your guests can have an opportunity to come and try out stamping using my BEGINNER TECHNIQUE SHEET. We’ll quickly stamp the technique sheet and learn 5 fun stamping techniques. I’ll have examples to look at using all the techniques.
4) Express Advanced Workshop: Been to a party or two (or three) and don’t have time to see another? Still want to have a get together with friends to look at samples and shop? Then this party is for you! I’ll have 1 fun card for everyone to make and we’ll have a Q&A session with your friends where they can get their product or technique questions answered.
5) Catalogue Party: Find some friends who want to order (or just order yourself) and when your collect over $200 net…you automatically get Hostess Benefits. You can send your friends an email with an order date and email me or call me with their orders. This is the simplest way to get FREE products!
What does a Hostess need to do?:
- Invite Friends at least 10-14 days before your party! Remember that usually only half of all invitees attend, so make sure to over-invite!
- Call or email a reminder 1-2 days ahead to get those last minute rsvp’s. It’s so easy to forget and people really appreciate the reminder!
- Ask your friends to arrive at 6:45pm so that we can begin at 7pm.
- Supply a small snack! Believe me…you don’t have to "cater" this night to have fun! Purchase some store-bought cookies and your all set!
- You’re welcome to collect orders from those who cannot attend, but still would like to purchase. (Visa, Mastercard, Cheque and Cash accepted)
JOSEE’S HOSTESS EXTRA EFFORT REWARDS…if you choose to accept it!