• Whisper White card stock: 4-1/8” x 4-1/8”
• Poppy Parade card stock : 3-1/4” x 1″
• Ribbon: 32”
1. Lay Baker’s Box flat on scrap paper and use a sponge brayer rolled in Pool Party ink to add a light layer of color.
2. Stamp Buffalo Check on white square of card stock. Assemble box and lay the buffalo check in the bottom.
3. Use Big Shot to cut out any images from the Designer Series Paper that you wish. Stamp “North Pole” in signpost, if using that image.
4. Punch ribbon border from Poppy Parade card stock strip. Adhere to the front top of window with glue dots.
5. Fill box with goodies. Wrap Poppy ribbon around the box and tie a bow.
6. Add die cut images to front of box using mini glue dots or dimensionals.
Here are a couple other cute ideas from Stampin’ Up!:
OCTOBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> UYZGZYBR <<
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!