Happy 2012 friends! I just can't believe how quickly time 2011 seemed to go. Yesterday we played board games with the kids and then went and watched the fireworks at the Forks in Winnipeg. The kids went to bed around 10:30 and Dave & I ended up staying up and chatting till past midnight. It was a nice quiet day with my family.
I've been working on some Christmas pages for 2011 and thought I'd share a few today.
For the belt on this page, I used different punches, filled them with colours and then used eyelets for the holes. The letters were done using Alphabet Soup Punches…I love how you can add any patterned paper to "fill" them.
Alphabet Soup Punches – Digital Download #129015
* 65-piece digital punch set
My Digital Studio Program #118108
Use the same great artwork, colors, & accessory images found in our current product line to create personalized digital projects. The options are endless: create photo albums, calendars, and greeting cards using My Digital Studio.
$99.95 Buy it now and start getting your memories organized in 2012
1) Clearance Rack still on…lots of great products!!!! More info 10 new items were added today!!!
2) FREE Tutorial of the Month with any online order! Check it out now
3) Earn Jo Jo Points for orders over $50 online
4) Join the Stamp Set of the Month Club More info
5) Sign up for my next CARD CLASS on Jan. 13th, 2012….we are going to be stamping with NEW Occasions Mini Products!!!!