- Crumb Cake: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic Black: 3-1/4” x 4-1/2”
- Pumpkin Pie: 3-1/4” x 4-1/2”
- Basic White: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”
- Ribbon: 4”
- Use the third largest stitched rectangle die to cut the Pumpkin Pie card stock. Stamp the layer with the pumpkin trio stamp and Pumpkin Pie ink to create a pumpkin patch.
- Adhere the stamped pumpkin layer onto the black mat and adhere to the front of the card.
- Cut the second largest tag die from one end of white card stock. Stamp “friends” sentiment in black on the tag, then attach ribbon through the hole. Attach to front of pumpkin layer with dimensionals.
- Stamp the pumpkin trio on the other end of white card stock and colour with Stampin’ Blends, then use the coordinating dies to cut. Attach it to the lower corner on the front of the card with dimensionals.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS