Hello! Happy Friday!
Are you looking forward to the weekend? Here in Ottawa we are supposed to see some amazing warm temperatures this weekend! I can't wait! Isn't it crazy how we can have snow one day and wear flip flops the next?
Today's card us a fairly simple card to make. A little bit of color therapy on this one I had some fun coloring the flower from Birthday Blooms and I even added a little Wink of Stella for some bling!
I love using the Whisper White Thick for the card base too- so sturdy!
How to Make It:
- Punch the Silver Foil strip with Confetti Heart Border Punch and adhere to the Whisper White Thick card base (save some of the punched hearts!)
- Stamp the flower and sentiment on the Whisper White piece with Archival Basic Gray ink, colour with Stampin’ Write Markers
- Punch the two opposite corners using Project Life Corner Punch
- Tie a piece of Silver Baker’s Twine around the layer, then adhere to the card front
- Using 2 Way Glue Pen, adhere a few of the silver hearts from the punched background
- Then use the Wink Of Stella Clear to add a little bling to the flower
Stamps: Birthday Blooms-140658 clear mount, 140655 wood; Suite Sayings-140712 clear-mount, 140709 wood
Paper: Whisper White cardstock-100730, Whisper White Thick- 140272, Silver Foil- 132178
Ink: Archival Basic Gray- 140932, Wink of Stella-Clear-141897, Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Write Marker-131259 (Brights Collection) , Wild Wasabi Stampin’ Write Marker- 131263 (Subtles Collection)
Other: Confetti Heart Border Punch-137415 , Project Life Corner Punch-135346 , Silver Baker’s Twine-132976, SNAIL Adhesive- 104332, Refill- 104331, Stampin’ Dimensionals-104430, 2 Way Glue Pen-100425, Glue Dots-103683
Measurements: Whisper White Thick-5.5×8.5, Silver Foil- 2×5.5, Whisper White-3.5×3
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
April Hostess Code to use: DBBZ2AUS